Monday, December 18, 2006

Oni, the Haitian Sensation on the cover of the Ottawa Xpress



Click here to see Oni the Haitian Sensation on the cover of the Ottawa Xpress!

From the article:

"Ghettostocracy is the essence of Oni. It's sexy, fierce and angrily witty. Whether taking on "politricks" (politics), "the ghettostocracy" (ghetto nobility) or the men that owe her child support, Oni pulls no punches and apologizes to no one."

The December 15th launch was a huge success.

A special message from Oni:

Hello everyone!

Thank you for making my first Ottawa
My first Ottawa Ghettostocracy book launch
a huge success!
Thank you to Adrian Harewood and to the CBC
for doing an amazing job!
Thank you to Ewart Walters and to the Spectrum
Ghettostocracy filled every seat in the house!
Get a copy of Ghettostocracy,and of the Bedside Booty Book
if you have not done so already!

The Ottawa Xpress wrote an amazing article on Ghettostocracy
Please check it out, add to the blog and show me some luv!
You can get your friends to do it too!
Right here: http://www.ottawaxpress.ca/
The link is to the right, the review is on the bottom left!

I need help booking a tour and getting Ghettostocracy into the universe!
Can anyone out there help me? I'm mobile ,an experienced workshop facilitator
I travel light, and I have TONS of good jokes to share with you!
HEEEELP!
Much love,
Happy Holidays!
Oni the Haitian Sensation
mesooni@yahoo.com

For more information: www.mesooni.com or www.mcgilliganbooks.com

No comments: